The SmartLight control unit implements the OpenLoop technology and thanks to the plurality of protocols that can be selected on its detection loop it is able to manage a wide range of detectors and complementary devices offering extreme versatility of use.
Inside the control unit there are 2 supervised outputs (for alarm and fault) for the connection of optical and acoustic signaling devices, a power supply output for auxiliary devices and an output for activating external telephone communicators. The control panel is able to manage a wide range of signals such as alarms, pre-alarms, warnings, faults, monitors, exclusions, tests, etc.
- Analogue control unit addressed to a Loop.
- EN54-2 / EN54-4 certified.
- EN12094-1 certified (extinction).
- OpenLoop technology (multiprotocol).
- VERSA ++ technology (wide choice of sensitivity and operating modes).
- LOOP MAP technology (automatic reconstruction of the wiring and self-addressing).
- Up to 240 devices on the Loop (64 for the “S” model).
- Up to 30 zones (16 for the “S” model).
- SmartLetLoose / ONE extinction card management (option, certified EN12094-1).
- Up to 4 remote control panels (repeaters), Up to 2 remote power stations (SmartLevel).
- 1 supervised alarm output (NAC), 1 output for the activation of communication devices (alarms), 1 supervised output for fault signaling, 1 free contact output for fault signaling, 1 power output for external devices.
- Battery disconnection in case of deep discharge.
- Backlit graphic display for intuitive management of the installer and user interface.
- Navigation keys for easy access to the functions of the graphic display.
- Quick access keys (silence, reset, evacuation, reconnaissance).
- RS485 BUS for the connection of remote control panels (repeaters) and power stations (SmartLevel).
- Buzzer signaling.
- 8 Timer, 8 logic equations.
- RS232 connector for programming via PC, Programming software, Intuitive front panel programming.
- Key for access to level 2 functions (EN54).
- Battery recharge voltage control according to the temperature.
- Battery efficiency check.
- Extensive use of reflow SMD technologies for a higher degree of reliability.
- Metal container.
- 230 Vac power supply, 1.4 A @ 27.6Vdc power supply and charger in Switching technology, Housing for two 7Ah - 12V batteries.
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 325 x 325 x 80 mm, Weight (without batteries): 3 Kg.